Some of you are true wizards in taking videos, others have a real talent for Photoshop.
We thought it’s about time to give you some hints on creating a “good” video that has all the details we’re looking for:
- Your face is fully visible. Nothing is hidden.
- A piece of paper with your username and today’s date handwritten. We don’t accept anything else.
- We need to be able to see that it’s you holding the paper: The video has to show your full arm holding the paper. You have 2 options to get that shot:
- The easy version: Someone is taking a video for you.
- The complex version: You’re doing it yourself.
And remember - no filters!